Do Aromatherapy Inhalers Work? There is a great deal of hype around Aromatherapy inhalers as quit smoking aids. The reviews globally are in general very positive.
Aromatherapy Inhalers Help The Hand To Mouth Habit – Effectively
For many smokers trying to quit, the hardest part is not having an alternative to the cigarette in one’s hand.
Smokers generally pick up a cigarette without even thinking. Perhaps when answering a phone call. It could be when you have a cup of coffee, or after a meal. Aromatherapy inhalers offer a useful healthy alternative.
What I Like About Aromatherapy Inhalers:
- They use essential oils which produce a calming effect
- No Nicotine is used .
- The cooling effect on the mouth, especially the mint flavor is enjoyable.
- Aromatherapy inhalers are slim and easy to carry.
- One feels like you are smoking when inhaling.
- A good quality Aromatherapy Stick holds a good charge.
What I Don’t Like
- If you are on the road for an extended period and lose charge you may be tempted to buy cigarettes.
- You have to keep a steady supply of flavors onhand.
- There are a lot of cheap knock offs.
Do Aromatherapy Inhalers Work? Many say they do !
Please let us know what your experiences were with these Inhalers below