Stress and smoking go hand in hand. I have personally smoked thousands of cigarettes as a response to stressful events. The problem is, it makes me feel more stressed. Its not possible to erase all stresses from one’s life. That is the definition of how life goes. Each day we are faced with stresses, both minor and sometimes major stressful events.
How To be Aware of One’s Stress Levels – And Enjoy Better Stress Relief
Being aware and taking note of one’s stress levels is the first step in being able to manage life. We all operate at very high levels of stress and being aware of when and why we feel stressed is very important.
Creating self awareness includes recognizing the signs that you are stressed. Some points to remember include:
- Feeling on edge
- Outbursts of anger for non life threatening events
- Short of breath
- Aches and pains from exhaustion
- Muscle fatigue
- No energy
- Poor immunity. Always sick
- Eye infections
Take Time Out – For Yourself
The key to managing stress if you are a smoker or non-smoker means taking time out for yourself to rest and recharge.
Quiet time, peaceful walks, meditation and massage all relieve stress greatly. Aromatherapy baths and foot spas lower levels of stress in the body. Remember that Stress And Smoking are linked. Smoking a cigarette may seem at first to calm the nerves, but each cigarette raises the heart rate, so anxiety levels increase. Learning to breathe often calms the mind and body.
Dr Bergs Neck and Self Massage Tool – A Global Winner in Reducing Stress Points.
I purchased and have tested Dr Bergs Self massage tool myself. So has my wife. We both suffer with a lot of stress. After years of smoking and visiting massage therapists and acupuncturists we decided to try Dr Bergs Massage Tool. We were amazed at how powerful the tool is in focused stress relief.
Dr Berg is a qualified Chiropractor and has focused his attention on helping people to relieve stress in the body. His research on Adrenal Gland reactions to stress on the body and mind is ground breaking.
How Dr Bergs Massage Tool Works For Stress Relief – And Fast
Dr Bergs six sided tool works on pressure points along the spine, neck and stomach. On testing the tool I can offer you a firsthand review with the following findings:
- Dr Bergs Self Massage Neck and Back Tool is easy to use and very effective
- The initial cost is $54.42 which is way more cost effective than constantly paying for regular massages.
- The tool is strong and will last you forever.
- Dr Berg has taken the time to create online Videos which help you to use the tool effectively and enjoy calmness.
- Dr Bergs massage tool definitely helps with better sleep.
How Applying Pressure To Specific Points On The Body Relieves Stress Fast
Applying pressure with Dr Bergs Massage Tool regularly offers the following benefits:
- Key pressure points that hold stress are focused on.
- These pressure points relieve stresses muscles and calm the body and mind.
- Dr Bergs Tool when used correctly applies pressure to a specific point which then calms the Adrenal Glands
- The Adrenal Glands are the source of stress hormones and need constant attention.
- Dr Bergs Massage Tool is designed in such a way that maximizes pressure point relief. No human hand can achieve the same result.
Are There Any Side Effects When Using Dr Bergs Massage Tool ?
My wife and I have experienced No negative side effects. The positive benefits are :
- Stress Release
- Better Sleep
- More focus and concentration
- No more aches and pains
- Less money being spent on massage therapists and chiropractors
If you are looking to relieve stress and stop smoking this tool may be a lifesaver
If you have used or would like more information on Dr Bergs Massage Tool and would like to offer a comment please do so below.